5. februára 2011

January

So I decided to put up more posts of my life. Why do I want to do that? Because I want to make every year my best year and I want to remember all the beautiful things I have done. I am very grateful to all of my 7 followers named mimi&klaudi, Véronique, Lucia, Alex, Lexandra, Patrik and my dear friend Gabriela. But if you make a decision to unfollow, in case of little amount of fashion posts, I can do nothing but accept your will :-)

So let´s start. At the beginning of January I went to ice-skate with one of my besties in my own small little town. It´s strange that I´m half century old and never been there for winter sports. You have to know that I learned how to ice-skate like 3-4 years ago and as a child I was scared to death to stand on ice other than my own feet. But as you can see from the pictures, it was like we were in a fairytale. Our "huge" lake was fully covered with snow and we even saw an abandoned swan there. Maybe she/he haven´t found the right one yet (as many of us) :-)
The fashion side of the story is that I had returned the cozy yellow shawl and I do regret it now. However I got a lovely black mini skirt instead.




So what happend next? Well, I went to "the big city" to have a job interview. It was that kind of job which I can easily consider as my dream job for a couple of years of doing it. Unfortunately I didn´t get through. I guess Someone has another plans for me. The good part is that I had the chance to try out one of Riverpark Dance School´s classes, which everybody is talking about anyway. I went to the RnB dance class which was for beginners. I enjoyed the opportunity to dance elsewhere than in a place full of smoke and drunk teens (and bad music). But what I admired the most was the teacher/lector named Aron. She is one gorgeous lady with an amazing body and terrific hair, not to mention her talent. I caught myself staring at her bouncing curles for a few times. You probably don´t know a very important fact about my persona yet. I am the biggest "fan" of the black culture you will presumably meet. If I were a buddhist I believed that I was a Afro-American lady in my past life. And with all of this I do not mean just to like the black music or art but also I do feel a compassion and empathy on all the suffer and pain they went through in the human history. I could talk about this for hours but not here, not now ;-)



The next thing I can remember is to be back in "the big city" again. I had 4 more job interviews in three days. It was so exhausting. And yes. I´ve got a job. Finally! :-) After almost a half year of hunting, hunder(s) of sent applications, few face to face and phone interviews and couple of not really nice (meaning terrific) people I have a job!!! Yay for me! I don´t know if I will be able to adapt to new circumstances quickly and If I will bump into honest and kind people but I am so glad to have a place to work.

So that´s it. If you´re still alive, let me know ;-)
Enjoy your sunny Sunday.

8 komentárov:

  1. gratulujem k praci a diky za koment :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  2. Tazko si si mohla vsimnut moju vojnu s alexom ked moje komentare nezverejnuje... To co si si mohla precitat vojna nebola. Takze tazko mozes pochopit preco som to napisala. Samozrejme, ze som reagovala aj na jeho najnovsi post, no moje komentare maze, takze preto ti to pisem tu.

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  3. gratuluji k praci a hhlavne mas taky noveho followera!! :) pekny blog!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  4. skvělé fotky a gratuluji k nové práci také :)

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  5. I já už bych ráda nějakou práci :D Gratuluji... :) a krásné fotky!!

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
  6. That angel in the snow is so cute! please check out/follow my blog too if you want ! :)x

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť